The item was an office pull but is being sold AS-IS and has not been power tested as there is no power cord. No guarantees are made as to it’s functionality or performance. No power cord included. No additional testing has been done as I am not qualified to conduct it. Unit may need to be reset, modified or configured before full operational usage is possible. There are no warranties / guarantees beyond that. No individual components of the unit are guaranteed or warrantied. Please make sure this item will work with your intended uses before buying. There will be no returns for hardware or software incompatibility. Item may have some cosmetic flaws such as scratches, scuffs, hairline cracks, dents, discoloration, chips, bends, warps and other blemishes not listed or pictured in the ad. There may be other minor signs of wear not listed or pictured here. Fans may be louder than normal. Please review ALL the pictures in the ad BEFORE purchasing. No power adapter/cord included.
Vintage Sencore SLM 1453 Digital Analog RF Signal Level Meter Analyzer + Case
– ACTUAL PICTURE OF ITEM SHOWN. Please review all pictures for details, condition and model information.
– Pulled from office environment
– Signs of wear
– Does not include power adapter, charger or power cord
– Due to lack of power adapter, cable or charger – the item has not been power tested nor was further testing conducted.
– Please see pictures for details of what’s included. No power cord, data cords, adapters, cartridges, hard drives, hard drive caddies or accessories are included unless specifically stated in the ad description in writing.
– May need to be reset, configured or modified for full operational usage. All maintenance, upgrades and modifications are exclusively the buyers responsibility.
– Battery condition unknown: may need new battery
There is a 3 business day handling time on this item.